Belair Produce Incorporated
Over the past several months we at Belair have had the pleasure of working with Moe Aubuchon and John Tyner of American Management to tackle some challenges our company was facing. I am pleased to say that this has been an exceptionally worthwhile experience.
Our company has now become focused on vital aspects of our business performance with the assistance of AMS. With the help of your team, we have taken important steps to prepare our company for a very positive future. We have:
- Established a structure effective for our organization which has gone a long way to focus the efforts of our key personnel.
- Revamped our entire warehouse organization to begin to create a more positive culture and a real focus on dealing with the kinds of errors that were choking our customer relations.
- Established call reporting systems that established accountability for our sales force.
- Designed sales commission programs which focus the attentions of the sales team on generating new business, which we desperately need.
- Developed pay-for-performance systems for our staff and our drivers that will reward achievements that benefit both them and the company.
- Develop a Flash Reporting format and assisted us in moving forward with new reporting technology which, when fully implemented, will provide us with the vital information we need to run our business profitability.
- Set clear goals for revenue ($22.6 million) and pretax profit with our Predetermined Profit Plan ($480,000).
Assuming that our personnel continue to implement the programs, we expect the work described above to yield operating profit to our company of more than $3.0 million over the next three years, a benefit that far exceed the cost of the program. Your team met our expectations in an efficiently and professionally. I look forward to having the opportunity to recommend the services of your firm and your consulting team to any prospective client.