George A. Kint Inc.,
I would like to commend the work and efforts of your organization to George A. Kint, Inc. over the course of the last 6 months. With the help of American Management Services, Inc., we have put in place key tools and processes to increase our level of profitability, team performance, and the accountability of our employees.
Here are some of the key items we have implemented:
- Completion of a thorough review of our labor and billing rates, overall efficiency of our technicians, and a better understanding of our cost structure in relation to those efficiencies.
- Increased focus on operational and financial performance with focus on costs control relative to our sales volumes, and total percentage of variable costs relative to those volumes.
- Updated flash reporting and weekly management meetings to review and address performance against key operational metrics.
- A predetermined profit plan that incorporates our process improvements and actions for profit is in place, allowing us to put strong management focus on achieving targeted profit. Our monthly financial review now includes analysis of key variances to our plan, along with corrective actions.
- Implementation of a pay-for-performance plan related to the predetermined profit plan to motivate our employees to strive for both financial and operational successes.
- Recruitment and hiring of a full-time Controller who will serve as a member of the senior management team and assist us in the financial and operational reporting and achievement of our predetermined profit plan targets.
We expect the work described above to produce an incremental operating profit to our company of more than $3.043 million over the next three years, an amount that far exceeds the cost of the program. Our expectations have been met in an efficient and professional manner, and we will be happy to recommend the services of your firm and your consulting team to any prospective client.