Business Plan Development
Over 30-Years of Delivering Improved Sales, Profits and Organizational Effectiveness
Where do you want to take your business? Five, ten, fifteen years from now, what do you want it to look like? To start understanding these questions, you must first consider:
- Organizationally – Who will fill key roles?
- Operationally – How will “We do, what we do,” and beyond?
- Sales & Marketing – What is our direction, and how will we handle growth, new lines and foot print expansion?
- What steps are in place to recruit, hire, train, retain and incentivize only the best?
- What steps are you taking to ensure continuity and excellence in your absence?
- Do you want to create an exit strategy?
Because financial institutions base lending decisions, in part, on the plans and forecasts of a prospective borrower, it’s imperative that owners develop strategic business plans with measurable variables for success. Not only does this information provide a clear description to the lender, it also serves as a roadmap for success within the organization itself.
For over thirty years, the strategic business planning consultants of American Management Services have focused on proper business planning, delivering improved sales, profits and organizational effectiveness. The process guides owners to creating a solid, results driven organization tied to building owners wealth.