Employee Evaluation, Appraisal and Performance Management
What does the productivity of your staff look like on paper? Could it be better?
For over 30 years, the business improvement professionals of American Management Services have worked closely with business owners who have not realized the potential output of their staff. What’s more troubling is that many haven’t developed the proper measurement metrics to know how their staff is performing.
With a focus on establishing clearly defined workplace roles, and improving communication between ownership, management and staff, our focus is:
- Establishing and communicating expected job roles and requirements between employees, management and owners
- Creating evaluation techniques and guidelines for management to track employee success and areas for improvement
- Developing incentives for increased employee productivity and time management through a pay-for-performance program
- Teaching, training and setting timelines for development
- Creating curriculums to foster advancement